Thursday, September 29, 2011

Did you see the gorilla or not? What about the other clips? Talk a little bit about your experience this morning.

Actually, I saw the video about gorilla in the past, so I knew that the point was not counting the numbers of bounces of the ball. But the other clips were very interesting and new to me.
Also I realized that I am not the person who can focus on many things at once.
However by watching a basketball clip, I could think about human's foolishness. I am not saying people are fool, but many times people forget something truly important. Because people focus on their daily works, they easily miss the point of life.
However, those videos and flickers are entertaining me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dong Wook,

    You are the first student I've had who's seen the clip already! I hope you had fun watching your classmates instead. I like what you're saying about our ability to focus. It seems like everything we do now comes with the prerequisite that we be good at multi-tasking, yet we can see from these kinds of videos and people's results that in general we're pretty poor at it.

    ReplyDelete